Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walk alone. I walk alone. It's pouring rain down on me.A road with no cars, no people, and no sunshine. Just me, left with a lump in my throat which I can't seem to choke down. I got left  high and dry by the one that I "thought" loved me back. I got left with nothing. No self confidence,no dignity, no money, no friends, no family, no laughter, and no more happiness. There is nothing left here to live for anymore. All this world is made up of is lies and cold heartless people. I keep walking. Miles after miles with no destination. I walk alone. I walk alone.

1 comment:

  1. I friggin' began to bawl when I read the line "Just me, left with a lump in my throat which I can't seem to choke down." That line is utter brilliance. I loved it. So good. You are a very promising writer. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete