Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Thinking About You...

I'm thinking about you like a fat kid thinks about cake. Like a baby thinks about its mom. Like cookies think about milk. I'm thinking about you like chips think about salsa. Like eggs think about toast. Like a teacher thinks about their students. I'm thinking about you like preschoolers think about crayons. Like summer thinks about the sun. Like the beach thinks about sand. Like kids think about sand toys. I'm thinking about you like dogs think about fire hydrants. Like Donald Trump thinks about money. Like Kobe Bryant thinks about championships. I'm thinking about you like a druggie thinks about their next high. Like my parents think about bills. Like popcorn thinks about butter. I'm thinking about you like CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment