Sunday, March 6, 2011

Love Remembers

Do you Remember your first crush? Your first boyfriend? Your first kiss? Your first love? These are the things we remember. Isn't it funny how a certain song, a certain smell, a certain place, a certain thing can bring back memories or emotions for a person. Your brain is a very powerful thing. It will always remember these things and relate these certain things to certain memories. It amazes me how much you can remember. I feel like these types of emotions are a lot easier for you to remember because these types of emotions are so strong. Love will always remember..

5 comments:

  1. Just reading this makes me remember so many things. Smells, sounds, places. All of it. And your right, these are my strongest memories because they are attached to love. I think that memories attached to pain and hate are also really strong and our brain remembers those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you began this post. Asking questions. It made me think about those things and connect better with what you were writing about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my last 5 prompts that we wrote on our own was a lot like this. About how our brain through all those things can take us back to one instance in time.
    It's crazy.
    I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last line was sooo deep.
    Love will always remember.
    nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this post and the last lines were my favorite. But, to me I felt like I wanted more from it, I wanted you to expound on "love will always remember". It was good though.

    ReplyDelete