Sunday, March 20, 2011

Love..

I'm scared of love. I'm scared of marrying the wrong person. Love hurts sometimes. Every relationship takes a lot of work and isn't going to be easy but will always be worth it. My favorite quote is no boy is worth your tears, but the one who is, won't make you cry. I truly do believe this. Boys who make you cry. WASTE OF YOUR TIME. Harder said then done trust me. But I think true love is two people that make eachother better. Love is when you give someone to yourself fully and they love you just the way you are. With your good qualities and your bad ones. The perfect word for love is sacrifice. Love will always find you if your open to it. You just have to be willing to put yourself out there and take risks.

2 comments:

  1. "love will always find you if you're open to it"
    Great line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAaaannnnGGGGggg Gurl! Your a writer. A really good one. Whoa this post really blew my socks off. I haven't read something so vulnerable, so honest for a long time. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete